• Announcements

• koemeet

How do I get invited?   08/14/17

First of all, you need to buy at least one invite ticket, you can do this here:  In order to get invited, you have to provide us with quite a bit of information so that we may verify your identity for security purposes. We do not collect nor save any official documents. If you are not willing to provide us the following information, you are free to leave.

Sending a good invitation request DOES NOT guarantee that you will get invited. Due to the large amount of requests and few spots, we can only invite a certain amount of people. Understand that if you have no affiliations with us, chances are low. You would have to prove yourself more trustworthy than the rest. You have to send your invitation request as a support ticket http://divinecheats.io/support/create/ containing the following information: Title the support ticket as: [R6S, PUBG] Invitation request. Including the cheats you are interested in, between the brackets ([]). If you are willing to participate for an instant invite add [INSTANT] to the title of your support ticket. Getting instantly invited costs 5000 EUR in BTC. A government issued picture ID, alongside your face with our website visible somewhere within the frame. A clear picture of your ID alone. Make sure you remove your social security number. An explanation of why you want to use our cheats and why you want to be part of our community. Describe your general experience with previous hacking communities. Tell us how you heard about us (friends, Google etc.) Specify the exact CPU model of your PC. Note that you need to be at least 20 years old in order to be accepted.  Omitting any of the above points will result in an instant rejection. Can I get invited faster than normal (instantly)?
      Yes, this is possible. If you are willing to participate for an instant invite add [INSTANT] to the title of your support ticket. Getting instantly invited costs 5000 EUR in BTC (paid after our confirmation).
      Last, but not least, I'd like to remind everyone about our Terms of Service. Any attempt to violate rules is equal to permanent ban from all our services, website access, and so on.
macho105

Suggestions for Rust Experimental cheat

31 posts in this topic

macho105    66

Cheat for Rust Experimental is, as you all probably already know,  at development stage. We can still alter whatever we want, without project-breaking changes. It's high time for you all to express your feelings and expectations. 

We would like to know, for instance, which GUI type you would want us to implement. Or maybe you have in mind some utilities you'd want to see? 

Feel free to leave your thoughts here, any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

• Upvote 3

Gold    30

Is there limitation to the capabilities of the GUI?

As for features, I'd have to say. (None of this is urgent shit, also not including features that were already in Demon)
AIMBOT
-Aim time
-After so many bullets Aimbot will lock on / lock off.
-Possibly a Min damage feature (If HP is at >30, aim at chest) (Make it adjustable)
-Pull down recoil (RCS?)
-Multiple hitbox(s)/Dynamic Hitbox (Set to head / chest - It will prioritize the head, unless mouse is closer to the chest)
-Anti Aim? lmao (Fuck around with characters hitbox for lolz, make head go inside body or something haha.)

ESP / Visuals
-Gun ESP / Barrel ESP (Shows where the enemy is aiming) (Probably not possible, unless in range / sight)
-Raid ESP (If someone is carrying C4 / Rockets it will color them Yellow or something)
-Recoil ESP (A dot to show the recoil / spread of the bullets)
-No Grass
-No Weather
-Custom crosshair/Crosshair list?
-Hitbox ESP (Display a dot or cross on the prioritized hitbox - If aimbot is set to chest, it will draw a dot/cross on the chest)
-Aim point - Crosshair showing where your bullet will land (To see how much bullet drop there is)

MISC
-Player List / Shit List / Friend List (If someone is marked as enemy, it will change there color and aimbot will prioritize them over other players / Friends will not be locked onto and also colored a different color.)
-Binds
-Multiple config saves / loads (Possibly have its own panel?)
-A single panel for all color management (Have a list on the top left - Players / Animals / Objects / Items; Have color chart on the top right - RGB values or maybe a box to scale through?; and than a list on the bottom of the box that has more detail into Players>Friends>Enemys ect. (For example http://i.imgur.com/safIVIm.jpg )

There's probably more features that I can't think of right now, but I will edit my post if I can be bothered to do so. :P

Regards,
Gold.

Edited by Gold
Added another feature
  • Upvote 12

superman503    1

The main features I can think of are:

- Fast hit (No hit delay, swing tools a bunch of times per second)

- Fly glitch - freeze, move up X coords, freeze, move up. Seen on another hack.

- Speed hack - Speeds up all of your actions, from running to jumping to hitting. Seen on another hack.

Also, is Macho THE Macho from ElitePVPers back in the day?

GabeNewell    12

Any possibility of bringing back the "WARNING, YOU ARE BEING SPECTATED BY A SERVER ADMIN" feature?

I heard somewhere sometimes a while back that this wasn't possible anymore, but you guys are gods so you know... ;)

Winning    3

A change in ESP color when a person runs towards you or away from you. 

Give clans the same color in ESP maybe use clan-tag recognition so that it's easier to see what fights to engage or not.

Bish    1

Cross hair variations are always cool.

For the people who like to fake legit, a feature I've seen before that is great was no recoil ONLY when looking down the sights. AND recoil % modifier.

Basically recoil is regular when not scoped in but off or less when looking down sights. The recoil modifier was set to zero base but could be set to say 20 or 30% of normal recoil, meaning it was SUPER easy to control recoil but if being spectated it wasn't a laser beam.

• Upvote 1

birgeer    0

I would like a feature added that would remove all unnecessary object that might make the game more laggy, for those who doesnt have a very good computer.

Dreamwaves    2

I know this may have been stated already, but just in case, 

We would all love a simple, clean, user friendly GUI...1 menu with drop downs and sub categories, simple and clean. The hack should also have all options available, ready to turn on and off with a click of a button.

And last thing macho....give me wings, give me wings macho.

Tatosoup    16

Waypoints, gamespeed slider, no deploy delay,  bulletspeed  max to 1000, flyhack, nofall damage, 

Edited by Tatosoup
  • Upvote 2

MrRogers    2

Not sure if you have some of these already, and some have been mentioned already however some big ones for me are:

Flyhack (different methods would be nice)
Custom gravity/Highjump/Nofall |     Longjump?? lmao
Speedhack/Fastgather/Autogather (fast/auto gather ability to work on walls/custom)
Insta-Syringe (related to speedhack)
Minimap with waypoints/customization (if possible)
A clean, efficient GUI (Custom color settings, toggleable windows, hotkey selection; for example, middlemouse +addfriend/removefriend
Complete customization over ESP (as others have suggested, a location/distance color change, friend color change, toggles, etc..)
Custom config saves (ex: Config1- Player ESP only, for inside base, etc..)
Custom day/Weather (With someway to tell the current time/weather) 
No Water? (Not sure if possible)
No-Recoil/Heli and NPC aimbot

(This is a lot to ask for, I know!) Perhaps you can have different versions of the cheat, most expensive = more options

If possible you can try to implement a ip grabber that filters out all unnecessary ips, that'd be great. Considering rusts current voice chat state, just walking within 100? meters or so of someone will allow you to grab their ip. Hopefully they fix this, seeing as this can be used against anyone.

-MrRogers

Edited by MrRogers
More suggestions

kakeru    11

Visibility check

It is useful to change the color of ESP when the enemy is hiding

Someone is aiming for you] I think this display is also useful :)

Edited by kakeru
  • Upvote 1

Memesio    5

- Breadcrumbs would be incredibly useful (An advanced waypoint system)

- Efficient UX design model for the GUI would not only be dope, but would also be extremely practical. Features are important yes, but if I have to spend 20 s trying to enable something (like some other cheats) that would get old quickly.

- Silent aim would be extremely sexy.

- Guitar hack/script so I can play songs on the guitar flawlessly.

Edited by Memesio
  • Upvote 2